Please check back for Last-Second updates due to weather and/or COVID-19!
With all that 2020 has brought us, this year’s worship will have three options for participation:
- Join via Livestream on Facebook at 4:30 (or later)
- Worship drive-in style from your vehicle, in the rows of parking spaces nearest the main entrance.
- Gather around the Chrismon Tree in the Handicapped parking area (see COVID precautions below!). Chairs will be setup, distanced.
**If you are joining in person, please bring a Christmas Tree Ornament from your home (that you can part with for just a week or so – don’t worry, you can get it back!)!**
- Please worship online-only if you feel sick, have any symptoms, or have had a known exposure to someone positive with COVID-19.
- Wear a face covering over your mouth and nose through the entire service.
- Please sit in a group only with those who are staying under the same roof.
- We will not be passing the offering plate (you may leave offerings in the plate as you enter/exit).
- We will not be sharing the peace.
- Self-contained communion cups will be used for communion.
Although we grieve not being able to worship in the beauty of the sanctuary, we WILL have candles and sing Christmas carols and tell the story of Jesus’ birth, all while gathered around the Chrismon Tree!